Account Manager – Job Description
we R Digital – www.rdigital.co
R Digital, a full-service Digital Agency located in Nicosia, Cyprus, is looking for an Account Manager to join the team.
Do you think you fit this profile?
Are you thrilled to work for a Digital Agency? Want to be part of a fast-growing business with applied operational innovation?
You will be responsible for planning, developing and managing clients’ digital strategies to improve their web presence and achieve their digital marketing goals. In addition, you will be working with our production teams and executive associates for building and managing relationships with existing and potential clients.
You shall be able to build long-term client relationships, and, ultimately, contribute to the company’s business growth.
Skill-set R DIGITAL is developing and/or looking for
- Attention to detail, ability to ensure high levels of quality
- Ability to process challenging, multi-dimensional tasks in a decisive manner
- A great listener, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and entrepreneurial spirit
- Capable of multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to overcome objections and work under pressure, meeting deadlines and exceeding goals in a logical, systematic manner
- Strong desire for continued learning and education
- Positive and constructive attitude
- Fluent in English & Greek
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to network
- And that you need to love whatever you are making : )
Character-set R DIGITAL is developing and/or looking for
- Motivated at work; takes initiative
- Team player; knows how to collaborate
- Ability to take risks
- Bachelor/Master’s degree or previous experience in digital marketing or advertising or any other related sector
- Understanding of how digital marketing & web development work and apply in real business scenarios
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English & Greek language
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in a Sales, Business Development, and/or Digital Marketing related role is not a must but will be considered an advantage
Job Role Analysis – Position overview
Account Manager: Under the direction of the COO, you will be responsible for all client-service and client-development operations, including building and managing relationships with existing and potential clients, and the performance & business development of the client accounts. This individual will motivate the team to attain higher levels of achievement to deliver Best-in-Class services to customers. In general, the individual will be responsible to ensure that services are produced efficiently, on time, within budget, and to existing & higher standards.
- Be the primary point of contact for new leads and existing clients, and be able to address requests effectively and in a timely manner.
- Research markets & industries, and identify sales opportunities so as to drive sales in web development, digital marketing and online advertising services offered by R Digital.
- Work directly with businesses to discuss & evaluate needs, with a customer service approach, being able to suggest, implement and optimize digital growth strategies, including Social Media, Online Advertising, SEO, Web Development, and Digital Branding strategies.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to the sales and the account management process.
- Planning, organizing, monitoring, and directing services production activities, processes and schedules. Planning and organizing production schedule and workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Adjusting schedules and resolving issues as needed.
- Recommending methods & procedures to optimize operations.
- Responsible for the implementation of new processes.
- Planning and set-up of a new client portfolio.
- Perform, follow through and manage the full sales cycle including prospecting, finding, presenting, negotiating and closing deals with existing and new clients.
- Strong business development focus, willingness to prospect and uncover new potential opportunities from prospect to close stage.
- Work closely with the COO to improve existing products and bring new ones to the market.
- Reviewing deliverables and carrying out quality controls.
- Monitors and reviews the overall performance of production teams and executive associates and reports necessary interventions for improvement.
- Reporting to upper management.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly goals. Generate unique ideas to expedite and grow the expected conversion targets.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday
You may apply for this position, by sending your resume to [email protected]